Geofencing API Release Notes
This TomTom Release Notes page records additions, updates, fixes, removals, deprecations, and known issues associated with a product release. The release dates are in descending order starting with the most recent update.
- Extended amount of information sent when Alert is triggered.
- Apart from textual information in title and body, now each alert sends its
contextDatacontains the Alert's id, name, and trigger details.
- Added support for Proximity Alerts.
- Added user timestamp handling for position saving.
- Added new, generic endpoints to handle all types of Alerts.
- Added support for Object Count Alerts.
- Added listing Objects Count inside a Fence
- Added support for DWELL Alerts service.
- Added dwell time for Transitions.
- Created a mechanism for sending Alerts about Geofencing Transitions via the Notifications API.
- Created a mechanism to download all stored data by the Geofencing API (configurations, projects, fences, objects and transitions) in a zip file.