Service version: 1
Last edit: 2019.11.12
The Geofencing API Archive service is responsible for downloading a user's data in one, compressed file.
The Archive service:
- Generates a token to download all structure data required by the Geofencing API (configurations, projects,
- Generates a token to download all transitions.
- Download data for created token.
Archive service endpoints
The Archive service contains the following endpoints:
- GET Archive structure
- This endpoint is used to generate a token to download the structure data.
- Before a customer can download the structure data, they must trigger the service to collect it into one
- GET Archive transitions
- This endpoint is used to generate a token to download transitions data.
- Before a customer can download transitions data, they must trigger the service to collect it into one zipped
- GET Download prepared data
- When the data is prepared, a customer can download the data by using a token.
Please use the navigation menu on the left-side of each page to find the topic and data you need.