Selected Link Analysis
The Selected Link API calculates the distribution of incoming and outgoing trips through defined region called link.
Thanks to Selected Link API, you can tap into different insights and analysis, such as:
- How much traffic leaves a highway and drives through downtown to avoid congestion
- Determine corridors for new or expanded roads
- Alternative routes to manage construction
- Planning detours
- Intersection dependencies among multiple segments
- And much more!
This API is asynchronous. There are some important notes about using this API:
- The latitude and longitude coordinates are in EPSG4326 / WGS84 format for both input and output. Other coordinate systems are not supported.
- The longest supported selected link is 2 km. Requests with a longer link will be rejected.
- As the service is asynchronous it can take a while before results are available, depending on how busy the service is. Do not repost your request multiple times, if you do not get feedback within seconds. We will ensure to deliver the results.