Flow Matrix Analysis
The Flow Matrix API calculates statistics of origin and destination between all defined regions.
It provides all via waypoints for all origin and destination pairs. Each region in the input is
treated as origin, destination, and a "Via" region at the same time. This is a simplified result you get
for 3 defined regions
Output example covering no via restrictions
Output example covering via restrictions
Similarly you get results for
via A and
via B. This API is asynchronous.
Using this API
There are some important notes about using this API:
- The latitude and longitude coordinates are in EPSG4326 / WGS84 format for both input and output. Other coordinate systems are not supported.
- The maximum supported region area sum in total is 3000 km^2. Requests with a bigger region area sum will be rejected.
- The maximum number of regions is 200.
- The maximum number of date ranges is 4.
- The maximum number of time ranges is 4.
- As the service is asynchronous it can take a while before results are available, depending on how
busy the service is.
- Do not repost your request multiple times if you do not get feedback within seconds.
- We will ensure that the results are delivered.