Service version: 4
Last edit: 2019.03.01
The Traffic Incidents service is a suite of web services designed for developers to create web and mobile applications around real-time traffic.
- These web services can be used via RESTful APIs.
- The Traffic Incidents API's are based on real-time traffic data from TomTom Traffic™.
Harness the power of TomTom Traffic™ for your application!
TomTom's Traffic Incident RESTful API:
- Is updated every minute with very latest traffic incident and delay information.
- Returns detailed information about traffic jams and traffic related incidents. Details include: start-location, end-location, road-name, type of delay, length (in time) of the delay, significance, and distance.
- The Incident Tile API provides traffic incident and delay information for display on your map view.