Traffic Incidents service
The Traffic Incidents service is a suite of web services designed for developers to create web and mobile applications around real-time traffic.
- These web services can be used via RESTful APIs.
- The Traffic Incidents APIs are based on real-time traffic data from TomTom Traffic&trade.
The Traffic API Traffic Incidents service consists of the the following endpoints:
The Incident Details service provides information on traffic incidents which are inside a given bounding box or whose geometry intersects with it.
This service returns legal and technical information for the viewport described in the request.
Raster Incident Tiles
The TomTom Traffic Tile service serves 256 x 256 pixel or 512 x 512 pixel tiles showing traffic incidents.
Vector Incident Tiles
The Traffic Vector Incidents Tiles API provides data on zoom levels ranging from 0 to 22.
Incident Details (Deprecated)
This service provides information on traffic incidents whose bounding box intersects with a given bounding box, based on the given Traffic Model ID.
Harness the power of TomTom Traffic™ for your application!
TomTom's Traffic Incident RESTful API
- Is updated every minute with the very latest traffic incident and delay information.
- Returns detailed information about traffic jams and traffic related incidents. Details include: start-location, end-location, road-name, type of delay, length (in time) of the delay, significance, and distance.
- The Incident Tile API provides traffic incident and delay information for display on your map view.