What is region-specific content?
Some parts of TomTom data are subject to additional legal terms and conditions. When used, the customer must agree to and follow these additional conditions.
Available region-specific contents
- Hostname, where detailed South Korea data is available.
- Detailed South Korean data is processed and hosted in South Korea.
- It may impact the latency for requests sent from outside of South Korea.
- The service customers are not allowed to download, store, cache nor host the South Korean data outside of South Korea (except for web browser cache).
- The service customers are not allowed to display any coordinates of any place within South Korea.
- The service customers are not allowed to present data in an open format, such as an ESRI shapefile.