Search API and Extended Search API Documentation
Service version: 2
Last edit: 2019.10.25
The Search API consists of the following services with their corresponding endpoints:
This is a fuzzy single-line search process for query-based relevant addresses and POIs, with the option to restrict the search within a certain geometry.
Autocomplete enables you to make a more meaningful Search API call by recognizing entities inside an input query and offering them as query terms.
Geocoding only looks up locations of addresses with the ability to provide single line or structured addresses as input.
- Reverse Geocoding
Reverse Geocoding turns latitudes / longitudes into human readable addresses with the ability to look up cross streets.
Filter your own or 3rd party POIs (Points of Interest) within a certain geometry.
- Additional Data
Returns sets of coordinates that represent the outline of a city, country, or land area.
- POI Categories
Provides a full list of POI categories and sub-categories, together with their translations and synonyms.
- Batch Search
- Batch Search is a subset of the Search API and dispatches batches of requests to endpoints from the Search API suite with ease. You can call Batch Search endpoints to run either Asynchronously, or Synchronously.
- Search API Market Coverage
- Provides a list of all countries supported by the Search API engine.
Extended Search API
The Extended Search API consists of the following endpoint:
- EV Charging Stations Availability
- The EV Charging Stations Availability endpoint provides information about the current availability of charging spots.
- Extended Search API Market Coverage
- Provides a list of all countries supported by the Extended Search API engine.