What is the Road Event Reporter Enterprise API?
Road Event Reporter (RER) Enterprise is a RESTful API designed for RER trusted partners.
RER Enterprise API services with endpoints
The Locations service gives access to Road Event Reporter locations and contains the following endpoints.
Provides access to locations created by users from your organization.
Status by Id
Provides Live Traffic Status for a selected location.
Status for all locations
Provides Live Traffic status for all locations created by users from your organization.
RER Enterprise API Market Coverage
Provides a list of all countries supported by the Road Event Reporter Enterprise API engine.
To get your API Key please contact email@example.com
- To get your API Key, you first need to be registered for the TomTom Developer Portal. If you don't have an account, no worries! Register / Sign in now before continuing.
- Once you are registered, go to your Dashboard and locate the API Key that you would like to use (we've created the first one for you, it's called My first API Key).
- Read the documentation and start coding.
- Consider using the TomTom Maps SDK for Web , for iOS , and for Android.
Common use cases you can implement
- Give feedback about the status of reported events after being validated by the TomTom Live Traffic Fusion Engine.
- Allow the use of RER Enterprise as the UI for your system to upload already created locations to their incidents system.