Product version: 1.0
Last edit: 2019.02.04
TomTom Routing is a suite of web services designed for developers to use our latest scalable routing engine.
- Independent tests have established that the TomTom routing engine is the best in the industry.
- Our routing engine uses IQ Routes™ and TomTom Traffic™.
Routing web services
Routing consists of the following web services.
- POSTGETCalculate Route
- This service calculates a route between an origin and a destination, passing through waypoints (if specified). Additional routing parameters like traffic, avoidance conditions, departure/arrival time etc. can be taken into account.
- POSTGETCalculate Reachable Range
- This service calculates a set of locations that can be reached from the origin point, subject to the available fuel or energy budget that is specified in the request.
Please use the navigation menu to select and view each service topic.