Migrating to TomTom Orbis Maps
TomTom Orbis Maps is your go-to collaborative map that brings together a world of resources, delivering a broad set of use cases to solve your biggest challenges.
Based on a fusion of powerful sources, including OpenStreetMap and Overture Maps, TomTom Orbis Maps delivers a global, comprehensive, and constantly updated map, providing you with the most accurate and relevant data.
Using TomTom Orbis Maps, you gain access to top-tier maps that seamlessly integrate into your applications, backed by a supportive community and robust data governance.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through its utilization through Navigation SDK, empowering you to leverage the full potential of TomTom Orbis Maps within your applications.
Configure the project as described in the project setup guide.
Import the necessary frameworks using the following instructions, based on your preferred package manager. This tutorial uses the
Swift Package Manager
- Open your App’s target and navigate to General > Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content.
- Add the following TomTomSDK library from the provided code snippet. Once the project is set up, import the
TomTomSDKFeatureToggleframework into your code.
- Add the following module to your project’s
Podfile:1TOMTOM_SDK_VERSION = '0.40.0'23target 'YourAppTarget' do4 use_frameworks!5 pod 'TomTomSDKFeatureToggle', TOMTOM_SDK_VERSION6end
- Install the dependencies by executing the following commands in the project directory:
pod repo-art update tomtom-sdk-cocoapodspod install --repo-update
- Import the following framework:
Enable the TomTom Orbis Map feature in your code.FeatureToggle.shared.enable(feature: .tomtomOrbisMapFeature)
Now that you’ve completed the project setup, here is what you can do next.
Here are some suggestions for other things you can do: