Reverse Geocoding API Release Notes
This TomTom Release Notes page records the release date and version number with the additions, updates, deprecations, removals, and known issues associated with a product release. The release dates are in descending order starting with the most recent update.
Release date: 2022.10.28
Release date: 2022.05.09
Release date: 2021.03.05
- Reverse Geocode : Response object for geographies of type
PostalCodeAreain the USA have a new field
postalName, which represents the name for a postal code that is related to a single administrative area, city, town, or other populated place.
- Reverse Geocode : The field
PostalCodeAreain the USA will contain
Release date: 2021.02.16
- Reverse Geocode : Response
addressobject has a new
> countrySubdivisionCodefield in line with ISO 3166-2.
Release date: 2021.01.20
- Reverse Geocode : The amount of unnamed roads is reduced using more address entry points.
Release date: 2021.01.07
- All endpoints: In USA, the
LocalNameis aligned with postal city/town names.
Release date: 2020.09.10
- Reverse Geocode : The amount of unnamed roads is reduced.