Service version: 1
Last edit: 2019.10.07
The Location History API Configuration service is responsible for managing a user's options. It is essential to create and to work with your account.
The Configuration service provides for:
- Registration for Configuration rights and Admin rights in the Location History API.
- Regeneration of an Admin Key.
- Changing a security secret.
- List account and privacy settings.
- Change privacy settings.
Configuration service endpoints
The Configuration service contains the following endpoints:
- POST Register admin key
This endpoint is used to register a customer.
- Before a customer can use the service, or act as an Admin for Location History endpoints, they must register.
- Registering creates a configuration for the customer and creates an Admin Key, used to create/edit/delete Location History data.
- POST Regenerate admin key
This endpoint is used to regenerate an Admin Key using a previous secret value.
- POST Change customer secret
This endpoint is used to update a secret using an old secret.
- GET List current options
This endpoint is used to list account and privacy settings.
- POST Set new settings values
This endpoint is used to change privacy settings.
Please use the navigation menu on the left-side of each page to find the topic and data you need.