Service version: 1
Last edit: 2019.11.12
The Location History API Archive service is responsible for downloading a user's data in one, compressed file.
The Archive service:
- Generates a token to download all structure data required by the Location History API (configurations, objects).
- Generates a token to download all historical positions.
- Downloads data for the created token.
Archive service endpoints
The Archive service contains the following endpoints:
- GET Archive structure
- This endpoint is used to generate a token to download the structure data.
- Before a customer can download the structure data, they must trigger the service to collect it into one zipped file.
- GET Archive historical positions
- This endpoint is used to generate a token to download historical positions of objects.
- Before a customer can download history positions, they must trigger the service to collect it into one zipped file.
- GET Download prepared data
- When data is prepared, the customer can download the data by using the token.
Please use the navigation menu on the left-side of each page to find the topic and data you need.