Intermediate traffic is an API for downloading traffic data that is used in server-based (intermediate) systems.
Questions and answers:
- Intermediate traffic service - how big are the feeds?
- I have access to multiple incident and / or flow feeds. How many feeds can be downloaded and processed in parallel?
- Do the feeds contain specific events on road regulations due to COVID-19?
- Where is the Intermediate Traffic Service hosted?
- What is the difference between Flow DatexII, Flow – Protobuf and Flow Detailed Protobuf?
- What speeds are contained in the non free flow (nff) feeds?
- What are the use cases to have both TMC and OpenLR in the same Flow (Detailed) feed?
- What are the definitions of the different traffic condition values in the Flow feed?
- How does one go about identifying all roads that are currently closed, using the Incident Feed?
- I use detailed Flow (Dynamic Sectioning) and I want to enable the 15/30/45 minute prediction. How will enabling prediction affect the flowType setting?
- How, exactly, do I access TomTom's Intermediate Traffic Feed?