Here you'll find all the TomTom IndiGO platform early-access releases.
The latest TomTom IndiGO SDK can be downloaded from the TomTom IndiGO repository, using the credentials you received after signing the Evaluation Agreement. To request access, please go to the Getting Started guide, and click Register for early access.
The TomTom IndiGO SDK contains the code needed to start developing for the TomTom IndiGO platform. It contains the template application that show-cases all the off-the-shelf features of the IndiGO platform. It also contains a set of example applications demonstrating how to implement your own features with the TomTom IndiGO platform.
The template and example applications come with Gradle files to build them. The build process needs binary artefacts of the TomTom IndiGO platform, which are pulled from the TomTom binary artefact repository. This requires the same credentials that you used when downloading the SDK. For more details, see accessing-the-artifact-repository.
The TomTom IndiGO SDK version number has the format
x.y.zzzz refers to the
TomTom IndiGO platform version and
-pppp is the version of the template and example applications.
Once extracted, you will find the following files and directory:
The APK files contain the IndiGO Template Application and can be run directly on hardware or in an Android Automotive emulator. You can also opt to build your own APK from the sources directory.
README.md file in the sources folder contains information related to the structure of the
Release 1.0.4221-1956 - 30 Sep 2022, 09:05
- New map Settings Panel introduced
Release 1.0.4213-1952 - 28 Sep 2022, 18:13
- Fixes paired phones briefly shown in discovery panel after being forgotten.
- Fix the incorrect scrollbar handle dimension when switching between views.
- Added clarification in documentation on how to call service methods from frontends in order to handle service unavailability.
Release 1.0.4192-1921 - 21 Sep 2022, 21:37
- The TomTom IndiGO SDK is now published on GitHub (follow the link above).
The publication to Nexus is deprecated, but will remain for a few months.
Release 1.0.4173-1902 - 16 Sep 2022, 13:25
- Add static configuration key
ignoredMediaBrowserPackageListConfigKey, of type string list.
This lets customers hide unwanted media applications from the media app. To add a new exclusion, create an XML resource with:
SourceDefinitionPolicy, a new media policy to define generic traits of a media source. The first of such traits is allowing to define whether a media source requires an internet connection or not.
This allows, for example, to improve error reporting to the user when something goes wrong.
- Add to media policy
SourceDefinitionPolicya string resolver to allow customizing the safety lock message when attempting to login to a media source while driving.
Release 1.0.4146-1883 - 13 Sep 2022, 12:49
- Mini-map implementation.
Release 1.0.4144-1882 - 12 Sep 2022, 18:58
- Fix media playlist crash for Android 8.1.
- Fix for showing an empty state view merged with contacts entries.
Release 1.0.4117-1864 - 08 Sep 2022, 11:10
- Fix issue where it was not possible to reply to an SMS message on some hardware platforms.
- Fix issue where SMS message notifications were not being displayed on some hardware platforms.
- Adds new `ttHeaderListItemViewLayout` view property to `TtListRecyclerView` which allows a custom list header layout to be specified.
Release 1.0.4116-1863 - 07 Sep 2022, 10:38
- VpaMediatorService has been extended with a new field,
alerts, that contains all known VPA alerts, and with two functions:
removeAllAlerts()- which clears all active and pending alerts.
stopActiveAlerts()- which stops all the active alerts.
- Fix for not showing information on progress panel about a phone call which is on hold.
- These changes introduce a renaming for the
Template classes renaming:
- Integration of the Alexa Auto SDK version 4.1.1.
Starting from version 4.1.0, Alexa LVC (Local Voice Control) APK is deprecated in favor of a new library that can be directly used in the app.
For more information on how to integrate Alexa please visit: [https://developer.tomtom.com/tomtom-indigo/documentation/integrating-tomtom-indigo/integrating-amazon-alexa]
Release 1.0.4103-1849 - 31 Aug 2022, 07:38
- Fix for showing the correct initial Bluetooth panel after forgetting all paired devices.
Release 1.0.4100-1847 - 30 Aug 2022, 09:08
- Fix for Android 12 Bluetooth devices getting stuck while pairing.
- Extended messaging service API to include the source (e.g. the phone from where the messages were downloaded) of a conversation:
Conversationis extended with a property of type
Release 1.0.4085-1834 - 25 Aug 2022, 11:29
- Reattempt to pair a Bluetooth device after canceling the previous Bluetooth pairing request is fixed
Release 1.0.4081-1830 - 24 Aug 2022, 12:24
- Fixed for unpaired devices which where still being shown in the paired device list of the Bluetooth modal panel after the device was unpaired by using the forget functionality.
- Fixed dismissing SMS notification after 10 seconds timeout when paired phone gets his Bluetooth connection disconnected and then reconnected.
- Removed the function
iviblock in the
build.gradle.kts. The more robust alternative
applyGroupsin combination with
includeDefaultGroupsshould be used instead. In addition, within the
applyGroupsopt-in plugin groups can be added with
includeand default plugin groups can be removed with
- Media API changes:
See the release notes for older releases.