TomTom IndiGO is written in Kotlin for the Android platform. If either of these are new or relatively new to you, please find some resources here that will explain them further. There is also a Java to Kotlin resource, in case you are familiar with Java but not with Kotlin.
- Kotlin: Learn about Kotlin on their references and tutorials pages.
- Kotlin Koans: Once you're more familiar with Kotlin, you can test your knowledge by doing some Kotlin Koans.
- From Java to Kotlin: To see how certain Java constructs are done in Kotlin: basics, functions, and classes.
- Kotlin's scope functions:
To learn more about the
- Android Getting Started Resources: This is a good place to get familiar with Android.
- Android Kotlin fundamentals course: This course assumes you have at least a basic understanding of Kotlin and will show you how to create apps for Android.
TomTom IndiGO makes heavy use of certain Android features. Please make sure you have a good understanding of these: