Service version: 2
Last edit: 2019.03.28
[array] list of abbreviated value types
Abbreviated values are applicable to the Search and Geocoding services.
In some cases, a list of indexes can be passed as a parameter to a query, which should be listed with their abbreviations.
The available abbreviated values are:
- Address ranges: For some streets there are address points that are interpolated from the beginning and end of the street; those points are represented as address ranges.
- Geographies: Areas on a map which represent administrative divison of a land, i.e., country, state, city.
- Point Addresses: Points on a map where specific address with a street name and number can be found in an index, i.e., Soquel Dr 2501.
- Points of Interest: Points on a map that are worth attention and may be interesting.
- Streets: Representation of streets on the map.
- Cross Streets (intersections): representations of junctions; places where two streets intersect.