Service version: 1 (Public Preview)
Last edit: 2019.03.27
The Geofencing API Report service provides a JSON document that contains the following information for a specified object or point:
- A list of fences that the object/point is inside of.
- A list of the fences within a specified radius that the object/point is not inside of.
The lists can be empty:
- If no fences match the request parameters.
- If there are no fences left in the project.
Report service endpoints
The Report service contains the following endpoint:
- GETReport request
This endpoint provides:
- A short summary containing a unique project id, the position for which the report is generated, and a radius used to create the report, expressed in meters.
- A list of fences that the request point is inside of, sorted by distance in ascending order.
- A list of fences that the request point is outside of, sorted by distance in ascending order.
Please use the navigation menu on the left-side of each page to find the topic and data you need.